THE ULTIMATE SUN SHIELDS

Order Through Our SECURE Online Shopping Cart
or By Fax or Mail.

FREE SHIPPING!!!

UV 500 lens exceeds ANSI Z80.3
UV standard for maximum UV protection.

Quantity Desired:
Golden Yellow UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses meet ANSI
Z87 safety standard for active sportswear.

Quantity Desired:
Green UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Hard-coated treatment for scratch resistance.

Quantity Desired:
Smoke UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Can be worn right over prescription glasses.

Quantity Desired:
Mirror UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Helps prevent premature eye wrinkles.

Quantity Desired:
Color Mirror UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Protective case comes with each pair.

Quantity Desired:
Copper Driver UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

Quantity Desired:
Polarized UV500 Sun Shield with Case: $12.95

ALLOW 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY

MAIL ORDER/FAX FORM

To take advantage of this special offer by mail, just print out and send or fax a copy of this order form to:

JEH Products
2305 Waterbury Drive, Unit #905
Woodridge, IL 60517
USA
FAX:1-612-435-4553

Include Your payment and shipping info:

Golden Yellow Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Green Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Smoke Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Mirror Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Color Mirror Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Copper Driver Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________
Polarized Sun Shield Qty: ____ @ $12.95 each = Total _________

Ship to:

Your Name ___________________________________________

Address ______________________________________________

City, State, Zip _______________________________________

Evening Telephone: ______________________________________

email address: _______________________________________

Credit card info:     Type:    Visa      MasterCard      Discover

Name on card: ___________________________________________

Expiration date: ______________

Verification# (the last 3 digit number in the signature strip on the back of your card): ______________

If you prefer to purchase by check or money order, just include the above shipping info and mail your check or money order to our us at:

JEH Products
2520 Waterbury Drive, Unit #905
Woodridge, IL 60517
USA
Just make your check or money order payable to
"JEH"