I think you missed my post called,"Ronald Choate - NUT CASE."
And that's not all.
I have said twice now that I am blogging here and shitstirring.I do not give a good fuck if anyone else reads my posts or not,they are being stored here for my convenience.
GET IT?
GOT IT?
GOOD.
If they upset any of the paleo punks that's simply a bonus so I don't want no debate about it.I never gave this dickhead the Nobel friggin' prize so take it up with chowderHETT or the BS man or someone who gives a shit.This is my fucking cave sport,get out of the fucking entrance.

"The empires of the future will be empires built of lies."