7223Ceak3-556VhIm0992xDRB3-045xpsl1408IkwZ0-717WCfM0845dVaM7-319fmnfl64 7r dc2 oS0-7t By1

Are you interested in growing your business or advertising a new product or service?

If so, bulk e-mail advertising is very effective and inexpensive - only $.001 (1/10th of a cent) for each nationally delivered e-mail advertisement.

Compare this to traditional bulk mailing where even a small postcard costs $.25 each or more after you take into account the printing and paper costs not to mention all the time you spend preparing the mailing.

For 500,000 delivered e-mails your cost will only be $500.

For 500,000 postcards, mailed the old fashioned way, your cost would be $125,000.

Need we say more!

We can also send your E-mail ad to targeted e-mail addresses for an additional fee.xa-6

When you're ready to expand your business please contact IMPACT Promotions toll free at (888) 216-1277 so together we can discuss your project needs and determine the best solution for your business.

Remember...Advertising Doesn't Cost, It Pays!

Thank you.

IMPACT Promotions

xa-6 7r dc2 oS0-7t

To be removed from future mailings click here:

By1 l - l7 521 - w 473