People,

Please don't quote a long article and then bottom-post a few comments. Or top-post a few comments. In fact, the best idea is to only quote enough to remind other readers what you are commenting on.

It's not a matter of bandwidth, it's a matter of relevance and consideration.

I plan to plonk anyone who keeps doing this. (8 list members are in my plonk file right now...I only see their crap through the comments of others, though replies seem to be scarce for all but one of them, so perhaps others have formed the same opinion as I have.)

--Tim May