1. Kids Stone...  it's here ... a FUNNY Video clip

2. Rock and Water ... it's here...an digital art picture!

3. Sweet Kitty... it's here .. a funny picture!

4. No pills, no drugs.... it's here - You CAN lose the weight!

Everyday (edited)
I am Vicky (age 23), he is Greg (age 28), she is Jasmine (age 20), I am his wife, she is my friend, he is her boyfriend, his name is Greg, he is my husband, I just had a baby, she is pregnant, due in February, we all live in the same building, but in separate condos, we spend most of the time at his place, sometimes he sleeps at my place, we all get along most of the time.. life is good. We work at home, Joel works hard, he is the other half of the business. It's great weather, we all love living in Miami Beach.

The last couple days (by Vicky)
Working again. It is fun to take care for  baby...only the schedule its pretty bad. Cant sleep at all. I took the baby to pediatrician, he is fine. and very strong. In a couple of days me and Greg are going to the awards. We working on the tickets. and me wondering what to wear.
Jasmine again start her real estate school, she is going to be very busy. I have not been outside, its cold. The groups
now are healthy part of our life...

click me to See the Story  click me to Read the Story
Vicky

Brought to you by Vicky's Jokes. go HERE to cancel