On Sunday, January 12, 2003, at 12:55 PM, Sleeping Vayu - Vayu Anonymous Remailer wrote:

At 09:33 PM 01/10/2003 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
For all I know, I've been posting on a list haunted by a bunch of
crypto-white supremists (crypto, as in secret, hidden). And if that's
the case, then I want to know. Figured I'd ask for clarification on
this issue. (And from some of May's comments in the past, it wasn't
clear to me.)
As a matter of fact, I and Tim May regularly go nigger
hunting in the hills, me with my SKS.  Tim May is not so
keen on those commie guns, and usually has a good old
American AR15
Though I often favor a eurotrash FN-FAL.

As for being "crypto-white," the Zionist slur used by Seymour Goldstein, er, "Tyler Durden," he must be confusing me with my group, the "Crypto Whites Foundation."

www.cryptowhites.org is devoted to making strong privacy and crypto tools available to oppressed persons of whiteness in Europe, America, and ZOG-occupied Palestine.

Donations to support my salary are welcome.

--Tim May