Title: BSD SOFTWARE INC

BSD SOFTWARE INC

January 10, 2003

(OTC BULLETIN BOARD: BSDS)

Year low .33 Year high $8.52

Six month target price - $6.00

Recommended stock buy for speculative accounts under $3.75 per share

Watch for Imminent Developments to put BSDS stock in play!

Robert Treumann, former President of Sprint Canada, Enterprise Solutions to help build Triton Global Services subsidiary into major telecommunications powerhouse

Brand new Multi-Million Dollar contracts could be announced any day

Company near completion of a Financing that will help build growth exponentially

Triton Global strategically aligns itself with major Telco providers to offer the most aggressive revenue sharing plan coupled with the most reliable service in the telecom industry

Projected $38 Million in revenue for 2003 and $100 Million in revenue in 2004

BSD Software’s primary holding is its subsidiary Triton Global Business Services Inc., a company realizing significant growth from large Telco’s by providing billing solutions.

Triton, a leading provider of live and automated operator service, billing and clearinghouse functions and information management services to the Telecommunications industry, acts as an out source service provider for incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs), competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs) and Hospitality Operator Service Providers on a global basis. The Company has strategically aligned itself with partners that provide globally accessible products. Triton’s unique software allows the company to offer the global marketplace bundled or unbundled solutions. Through their billing and collection programs, they have the ability to bill an array of telecommunications services on a customer's local telephone bill virtually anywhere in North America. Calls typically contracted out to companies for billing and collection include: 0+ operator serviced calls, 1+ pre-subscribed messages, calling card calls, casually dialed, and 101XXXX calls. Tritons billing and collection programs allow for the billing of other products and services, such as: voice mail services, internet services, prepaid calling cards and discounted calling plans with monthly service or minimum usage charges, etc.

Triton's vision is to continue to expand its "live" and "automated" hospitality services while focusing on making emerging web based information and transaction services easier to access and pay for. It is also the Company’s vision to help their customers profit from expensive telecommunications implementations and create new revenue streams for the companies they support.

Triton, on the strength of its new IP platform, can negotiate, implement and activate new services providing customers with a more "rapid time to market" approach than its competitors. This aggressive "to market" mentality allows them to appeal to large and small companies alike with brand new "billing paths" that include new products and services.

The future success will be derived upon their ability to bill multiple dissimilar services on one invoice for customers. Triton’s infrastructure already has the capability to provide for convergent billing including sophisticated internet functions for E-Billing. As a result, Triton is positioned for the future NOW.

For additional information:

Triton Company Website – www.tritonglobal.ca

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: 1877.813.2419

IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

The purpose of this material is to provide coverage and publicity for the companies, products or services. The information provided is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Verify all claims and do your own due diligence. This material is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and does not provide an analysis of the financial position of the company. We recommend you use the information provided as an initial starting point for conducting your own research on these companies in order to determine your own personal opinion before investing. All information concerning these companies contained herein should be verified independently by an attorney and/or an independent licensed securities analyst. We are not offering securities for sale. All statements and opinions contained in this material are the sole opinion of the authors and are subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any investment decisions by our readers. Readers should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before investing. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser or broker prior to completing any such purchase or sale decision. We are not registered investment advisers, or broker-dealers, or members of any financial regulatory bodies. The information contained in this material is provided as an information service only. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. We disclaim any and all liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and for any omissions of material facts. This advertisement may contain hyper links to web sites operated by third parties other than us. Such hyper links are provided for the reader's reference and convenience only. We are not responsible for the reliability of these external sites nor are we responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products, or other materials on such external sites. Our inclusion of hyper links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators. Under no circumstances shall we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on such external site. We may refer to other sources of information, or other commentary. We intend to offer these items to readers as additional sources of information only. It should be understood that there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. In order to be in full compliance with the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), EM, Inc. is  receiving 2500 shares of common stock as compensation for the distribution of this and other material. Since we are receiving compensation and may hold stock in the company there may be an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. We may benefit from any increase in share price of the company. We may sell our shares at any time, without notice, be that before, during or immediately after the release of this material. Furthermore, our associates and/or employees and/or principals may have stock positions in profiled companies purchased in the open market or in private transactions. These positions may be liquidated, without prior notification, even after we have made positive comments regarding these companies. It should be understood that any price targets and/or projections mentioned are solely opinions and should not be taken as suggested holding periods. The receipt of this information constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Reading this material shall not create under any circumstances an offer to buy or sell stock in any company profiled. Nor shall it create any principal-agent relationship between the reader and us. Information within this material contains "forward looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could or might occur

If you have received this report in error or wish to receive no further mailings please CLICK HERE to be removed from our mailing list. Thank you.