Dear Visitor,

I have had the priviledge of being a member of a very unique, private club for the past several years now. During that time, I have enjoyed substantial monthly returns, earned instant extra income, and received a growing stream of residual income. The club recently decided to accept additional members and has created a club web site to assist. I have posted complete details of my personal experience on my own modest web site to assist others in making an informed decision. I trust you will find it well worth a minute of your time. http://www.81x.com/maurier/club

Yours Truly,

Francis Du Maurier
http://www.81x.com/maurier/club