INTRODUCTION: l am Mrs. MRS OWIE l know this proposal will come to you
as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I have no doubt in your
ability to handle this proposal involving huge sum of money.

THE SUBJECT:MY HUSBAND CHIEF JOSEPH OWIE(NowLate)
was the Royal Head of my Community, JESSE (an oil rich town)in
Nigeria. My late husband'S community produces 3.5% of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each barrel is paid
to my husband as royalty by the Federal Government.

My husband was also the Chairman of OMPADEC,Jesse branch.
In his position as the Royal head and Chairman of theOMPADEC, Jesse
branch,he made some money which he left for me and our children as the only
thing to inherit. The money is Twelve Million US
Dollars($11M).

Though this said fund accumulated between the period 1976-1998. Due to poor
banking system in Nigeria and political instability as a result of past
Military rules (1985-1999), he deposited thisMoney in a Strong Room/safe
with an open beneficiary in Apex Bank of Nigeria pending when he would
finish arrangement to transfer it abroad
as a CONTRACT PAYMENT. He was planning this when he died late last year of
Heart Attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my husband died he called my attention to the
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would
assist me in the transfer / investment of the funds abroad. So l would
be very grateful if you could accept to help me archieve this great
objective.

I promise to give you 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital
bank account as compensation for your assistance. Five percent
(5%)would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may incure during the
transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me
urgently and confidentially for more information and the roles you
will play in this business. All the legal information concerning this
Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.

Send your reply through this mail box, or see the note
below

Yours faithfully,
MRS. OWIE.

N.B
I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names, telephone
and fax numbers to enable my eldest son MR BENSON OWIE to contact you.
He shall handle this transaction from A-Z on behalf of the
family.Alternatively you can call him on his telephone
numbers .Ask him for the
code and he shall respond BESTLUCK before discussion.
Just to be sure that you are speaking to him.