On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 09:23  PM, John Kelsey wrote:

At 10:44 AM 1/13/03 -0800, you wrote:
If you've got your brother counting the votes,
and you can prevent anybody else from counting them,
then you don't need to cancel elections.
Personally, I was shocked, *shocked*, to see the supreme court make a decision on the basis of politics instead of a careful reading of the constitution.
Everything the Supreme Court did in the 2000 election was fully justified. The Dems lost, then tried to change the rules.

Were it up to me, I would have shot Al Gore and Joe Lieberman on the spot.

You and Bill need your brains washed out with soap.

I'm not happy with Bush, to repeat this mantra that Gore/Lieberman actually won is knavish at best.

--Tim May