to be removed email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Friend,

Are you a homeowner with less than perfect credit, are self -employed, or have been
turned down by other lenders?

CLICK on and in less than a minute, we can help you get on your way to financial
SECURITY!

http://www.superemailoffers.com/link.cfm?l=230&u=63673911&c=108&t=1
Link</a>

With todays changing times, it only makes sense to be financially secure.  Today,
refinancing your current mortgage and getting extra cash can be your best solution.

iLoansBrokerage Corporation can help!

**We will design a payment plan to fit your budget

**Get extra cash in just a few short days!

**NO lengthy processing time, NO embarrassing questions, and NO headaches!

**CLICK on and Take advantage of the LOWEST mortgage rates in almost 20 years!

http://www.superemailoffers.com/link.cfm?l=230&u=63673911&c=108&t=1
Link</a>

iLoansBrokerage has helped thousands of people just like you to get the money they
need.  Let us help you too!  -  well work with your individual situation and offer you
an affordable payment plan.  These benefits can be yours:

·       Consolidate first and second mortgages into one low monthly payment

·       Pay off high interest credit cards, installment loans or other debts

·       Get the extra cash to remodel your home and increase its value

·       Take advantage of one of the last remaining interest expense tax deductions**

This is a limited time offer!  There is no obligation, and your information is
strictly confidential.  Youre moments away from securing a stronger financial future!

CLICK on the link below TO take the first step to your financial SECURITY!

http://www.superemailoffers.com/link.cfm?l=230&u=63673911&c=108&t=1
Link</a>

** Consult your tax advisor regarding your individual situation

Equal opportunity lender. All loans are subject to credit approval.

When you decide to take advantage of a iLoansBrokerage home equity loan, there will be
some appraisal, title search fees and other costs, but it costs you nothing to get all
the details and apply.

* In order to receive rates at 4.12 percent you will need to meet the standards set
out by the broker we put you in contact with. This email in no way quotes a rate of
4.12%. We are only passing along information regarding the state of the refinance
market.
---
The following gift or special offer was sent to you as a subscriber to one of our
affiliated networks.  We will continue to bring you valuable offers on products and
services that interest you most.  If you wish to unsubscribe please click the link
below:
To Be Removed from this list click here.