There's a theory that Ayn Rand and Robert Heinlein had anal sex and nine hours later,Mongo poopped out...I don't buy that as I suspect he is a clone of cali survivalist,Leonard Lake but neither theory has been confirmed.
Look Steve,if Chavez gets you hot and bothered so much then why not put a few bolivars where your big mouth is?
I don't like Caudillo's anymore than any other libertario here so will match you peso for peso up to 2$ (au) Thanks to great Cypherpunk leaders like James Dalton Bell and CJ we have strong accountability technology to deal with the 'alpha male,' no problemo.
Solidario steve.
El Libertario
Anarchism in Venezuela. (slammed by Chaves supporters.)
http://www.nodo50.org/ellibertario/