Garofalo: Many TV anchors, reporters are WH mouthpieces
Washington Post
Standup comic and antiwar activist Janeane Garofalo claims reporters who cover antiwar demonstrations "always interview the guy who says, 'The government has put a microchip in your dental fillings.'" She tells Howard Kurtz that corporate America "dictates the news we are getting" and many anchors and reporters "are willing to be a mouthpiece for the establishment and for White House propaganda."
> More Garofalo: "I'm not going to go quietly into this war" (CNN "RS")

Any interest in an Ann Coulter,Susan Sarandon mudwrestle yet?