C.I.A. Director Will Lead Terror Center
President Bush said tonight that he would create a Terrorist Threat Integration Center to merge units at the C.I.A., F.B.I. and other agencies into a single government unit intended to strengthen the collection and analysis of foreign and domestic terror threats.....( New York Times, 29 Jan 03)
Terrorism Agency Planned
President Bush announced plans last night for a new center to integrate intelligence on terrorism collected at home and abroad, saying it was necessary to create the most comprehensive picture of possible threats to the United States and its citizens.....( Washington Post, 29 Jan 03)
RR for both.