The information regarding your unclaimed prize #0943G is listed below.

Dear Customer,

Our prize notification department has informed us that you have been awarded a
valuable Gillette® prize, but as of today it remains unclaimed.

This Gillette® prize is reserved for you only, and will be held for the next 48 hours
in your name, to give you adequate time to claim.

We are so confident you will never want to shave with anything else ever again that we
are giving you the Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor (valued at approximately $10) or the new
women's Venus Razor completely free to try without any obligation at all. (This
includes FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING and NO SALES TAX.)

Simply click the link below to view your Gillette® prize.

http://members.yourfreepresent.com/membership/membership.plex?home=razormedia-011603GIL-.35K&client=Razor

Sincerely,
Kate

*All offers are based on 100% customer satisfaction. FreeRazor.com and Convenient
Commerce Corporation, LLC reserves the right to cancel this offer any time once
quantities run out. All merchandise and offers are based on first come first serve.
Offer not valid in the states of California and Washington.

You are registered to receive free samples of products from Free2Sample.com. If you
wish to cancel this service and be removed from mailings, please visit
http://www.Free2Sample.com.

c&y&p&h&e&r&p&u&n&k&s&%m&i&n&d&e&r&~n&e&t&