Thanks to Mong for pointing out the pre-eminence of the prisoners dilemma ,I was a little worried about a repeat of the appalling Spartacus incident.
For me the commonality is the ideas of self-management, self-activity, self-directed struggle, horizontal and decentralised networks, diversity versus a correct line, direct action and direct democracy and an extra-parliamentary, anti-state and anti-capitalist approach to politics. The labels are not as important, the common ground is.
They say that only a fool is certain, and that's for sure.