Sigh, for the nth time already: While it's likely that bare boards,
replacement and replaced parts, manuals, access codes to tell the satelite
it's being worked on, etc... would burn up, pieces that were shielded
would survive.  Think!

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------