FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC,
MARINA, LAGOS,
NIGERIA

FROM: Mr. Bashir Dalhatu
POSITION: Director, Bill & Exchange Dept.

Dear Friend,

I am MR Bashir Dalhatu, Director, Bill & Exchange Dept of the First
Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos

Nigeria. I got your contact during my personal search on people's
profile in your country. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition
for you.

On June 6, 1999, An American mining consultant/contractor with the
National mining corporation, MRS ANN BARBARA MYERS made a numbered time (fixed)
Deposit
for twelve (12)calendar months, valued at US$31,000,000.00 (THIRTY-ONE MILLION
USDOLLARS) in
my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to her
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from
her contract employers, the National Mining Corporation that MRS ANN BARBARA MYERS
died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that she died without
making a (WILL)and all

attempts to trace her next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that MRS ANN BARBARA MYERS did not declare any kin or
relation in her official documents, including her Bank deposit paper work in my Bank.

This sum US$31,000,000.00 is stillsitting in my Bank and the interest is
being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
According to our National Law, at the expiration of 5(five) years, the
money will revert to the ownership of the bank as unclaimed bills if nobody applies to
claim the
funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I would like you to stand in as the next of
kin to MRS
ANN BARBARA MYERS so that the fruits of this old woman's labour will not be
confiscated by the
bank officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full name
and address so that an Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits
which will
put you in place oF the next of kin. We shall employ the service of an accredited
Attorney
for the swearing of the affidavit of next of kin on your behalf, and obtain the
necessary
clearance from the Federal High Court in your favour for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate
the transfer
of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be
paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 20% for you and
10% for
expenses.

There is no risk at all as the paper work for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and
my position in the bank further guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via E-mail.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help
you to understand the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality,
and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because
shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply

Best regards,

Mr Bashir Dalhatu