Dear Friend,

As I write this...I think of all the "Get Rich" schemes
that I have received and deleted over the internet!!

This is an honest "work from home" business that makes money with a minimum
investment. We are one of the fastest growing businesses on the internet.

We have enrolled over 200,000 new members in the last 6 months. You can live anywhere
and work this business. All you need is 4 to 6 hours a week on your computer.

We are looking for SERIOUS people who want to build a PERMANENT INCOME, Part-time or
Full-time.

Would you like to know that you have an existing downline and a TEAM in place to help
you develop this business - BEFORE you ever spend a penny ? With our Post Launch
Program you can do exactly that. There is absolutely no risk to get involved and no
cost to join.

If you would like more information, click on this link, and in the body of the
message, put your FIRST and LAST NAME.
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Send.More.Info>

Do it now...You have nothing to lose !

Warmest Regards,
Cynthia Tierney

This e-mail is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. This
is a ONE TIME mailing...you will not receive this email again, but you may remove your
name by sending an email to.......
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Remove.Me  and you will be immediately removed
from my mailing list.