Oops!
I was wondering why my Gnu Improved Probation Officer
so pointedly reminded me, in my recent first visit,
about my use of the InterNet being limited.
(Can eWe Say, "If THEYeWE [TM] ever catch you posting
to the CypherNukes Disturbed Male LISP again, we're
gonna have you groaning Soprano in SingSing..."? Sure
eWe can...)

I just noticed that my YaFUCKINGhoo eMale, which I
recently switched back to, in order to protest
THE FORGOTTEN CAUSE [TM], still has CPUNX entries
in the Address book, so when I check the option to
spam my CurrentBullShit to GoDog&OR&EveryBody in it,
I inadvertantly become In Violation Of Not Doing
The Stuff I'm Not Supposed To Do Because It Would
Put Me In Violation Of...
Well, you get the picture, eh?

So this follow-up is just to notify any...'interested
parties', so to speak...that I have noticed the error
and will 4thWithBDeleting&OR&Erasing the CPNX entries
in my address book, so as to XORcise the Exercision
of Fre...uuhhh...JustPlainSpeech, eh?, in that regard.

(But don't worry about missing anything, 'cause I'm
saving up everything for when I get off probation,
and will send it then, eh?)
(( I got about 750,000 pages so far, eh?))

Sincerely,
YouCanBetYourSweetAssI'mNotGoingToDigitallySign*This*Post,Eh?

=====
CJ Parker #05987-196
"Proud To Be A Felon In Ameri%a!"