Greetings,

I am Haruna Bako, I work with a bank as the manager foreign credits
and bills procurement/debiting.

I write this mail with respect to a certain sum of money that has been
stagnant in our vault for more than 4 years runnning, I would not have raised the
issue of contacting you if I could have been able to sort this out myself, the funds
was deposited in the name of a company owned by an expertraite firm that did
construction works in Bulevard the Morno in Port novo.

The company was owned by a Mesuier James gregson, who is an european. I was surmoned
by the government to remit all funds that has been redundant over a period of 4 years,
it was while going through the files that I came acrross Mesuier James account with a
mouth stagering sum of $23.7 million dollars. I decided to contact you because I could
not bring myself to remit such funds to an African government that has been most
corrupt and left it's citenzenry with
little or nothing.

So I immediately filed an application in the companies name, stating that the next of
kin has applied for the transfer, hence I would want you to act as the next of kin so
that we can transfer this funds into your account.

I would anticipate that you have a question or two to ask, please feel free to ask any
question you think might better foster a more workable arrangement.

I'll handle the inside informations, please contact me at the afore
mentioned email address so as to initiate an immediate procedural retrieval.

with kind regards

Haruna Bako