At 03:24 PM 2/18/03 -0800, James A. Donald wrote:
    --
The Iraq war will, as everyone knows, be launched on the 27 or
28th of february.

DCF

----
"Western Civilization didn't invent tyranny, slavery, racism, or the
oppression of women. What it did do is eliminate those evils (to the
extent they have been eliminated). The rest of the world should be damn
grateful and if they're not we should return them to the ancient tyrannies
from which we so recently rescued them. Would serve them right."