Dear Cypher, please accept your free credit report and expert help...

February 22, 2003
I appreciate you taking the time to open this email, and I'd like to personally welcome you to AtlasCreditGroup.com™. We understand what it's like to be burdened with debt and we're here to help. No gimmicks, no obligations... just good, caring professionals with a vast array of credit services custom-fitted to your financial needs.

I urge you to view your free credit report now, its the first step to a life of debt freedom.

Sincerely,

Senior Counselor,
AtlasCreditGroup.com
As our gift, please accept
this entry into the
$1,000,000.00
Sweepstakes
and
FREE registration for helpful credit services.

Cypher, there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

You must confirm your entry into the GroupLotto® $1,000,000.00 Sweepstakes via email in order to be eligible to win. The GroupLotto $1,000,000.00 Sweepstakes is independently performed by SCA Promotions. Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the United States, who are at least 18 years of age. These promotions are void in Puerto Rico. Winners are responsible for taxes on all prizes. No purchase necessary. Offer subject to withdrawal without notice.

Copyright ©2003 Traffix, Inc. All rights reserved.

Thank you for being a why-not-try member. If you no longer wish to be a member
and receive our emails click this link:
http://emza.net/r/r0.4?8ldoC7IdydWBEuJABG0RUn2z4I4z-cgos7QOQrYn2JL5o1hmeyKzce7eo2b