From: MRS.MARY SAVIMBI
Attn:Dear,

I am presently now in GHANA since after the
incidence that lead to the death of my late husband
MR.JONAS M.SAVIMBI of unita of Angola. I know we have
not met before, but I am contacting with due sense of
humanity responsibility, and the few awareness that
you will give it a mutual understanding.

I am soliciting for an assistance to move the sum $24
million USD to your country for investment. The fund
is presently in a security company in Ghana for safety,

The real content was not declared as it was kept as
photographic equipment. I need you as partner to
assist in transferring the fund and provide good for
investment plans for it.

The fund will be under your investment control for
three (3) years during which only the profit will be
shred annually, 70% for me and 30% for you annually.

 I am a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I
am doing, so please I want us to build trust to each
other.

All deposit contract documents shall be sent to you as
soon as you indicate your interest.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Best regards,
MRS.MARY SAVIMBI
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)