The Cellular Antenna Booster improves reception and reduces static
and dropped calls. It works on any analog or digital phone, including
PCS, GSM and tri-mode phones. It also works great on 900 mhz
cordless phones, two way radios, PDA's, GPS, and walkie talkies.

It retails in stores and on TV for $19.99 - $29.99. We sale for
only $5.99!
Order one for every cellular phone in your family or business.
Ted Byrne, San-Francisco, CA

Hi, my name is Ted, I like travel by bicycles. But sometimes I go
to places where mobile telephones don’t work or have very bad
signal. It did me very afflicted while I have sutuped EZ BOOSTER.
It really works!!! I can call from any places on the planet to my family in anytime. It is very simple to sutup. Thanks alot!

To unsubscribe from this mailing list: click here
or send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mbu8m