P T C Resettable fuses               www.wanreihe.com

Dear maddam or sir:

(sorry for interrupting you)

Shen Zhen Wondhope electronics Co,Ltd., is a Hi-Tech enterprise for manufacturing the PTC resettable fuses (Poly Switch),and is able to develop and produce with advanced manufacturing and testing equipments.
  The WH-PTC resettable fuses are widely used in the communications,computers and peripherals, automotive electronics,rechargeable batteries,minimotors loudspeaker electronic instrumentation and control,and a wide variety of other elecrtonic equipment.
  The corporation have been awarded the Certificate of the ISO9001: 2000 < Quality Management System Standards > .The products meet the repuirements of other agencies including CE, GW, Tüv ,and the UL is under the procedure.Also the protecting performance of the products meet the requirements of communication requipments and was tested by Information Industry Ministry.
  Severe_management,High quality,Excellent-service are our objective.
  We are looking forward to co-operation with you in the area of your Hi-technology and our good-product to made excellent quality instruments.

Best whises for you !

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Gan Magie

   ADD:Caitian Road ,Shenzhen,Guangdong province,China

   TEL:(0086)-0755-82913072

    FAX:(0086)-0755-82914490

   E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   HTTP://www.wanreihe.com