Did they actually say, "This is the exact legal issue at stake", or are they
not allowed to poll against any questions they want, even if dreamed up? Can
they poll for instance on, "Is Adam allowed to criticize our polls" even
though he is not in threat of inferred squelching?

Maybe those of us who see through this cloud also investigate issues
ourselves, are more intelligent, and can help rally like-minded citizens to
vote, thus allowing some level of sanity to persist, even if only noticeable
over time.

Of course the news is about generating revenue. I doubt that most news
conglomerates were created out of the good will and intentions of portraying
the most important topics as accurately as possible.

For what it's worth, I am in favor of unbiased and fair news coverage and
100% truth in advertising. If you have not been proven to currently have the
best taste in town, then you should be fined for making such a claim.

Erle

Vote for my banner please (number 5):
banner: http://ganns.com/TheGannLetter/Images/YOPER_banner.jpg
anon vote: http://yoper.stibs.cc/cgi-bin/esp?PAGE=vote.esp