check out this web site -- a space for people in activist communities who have faced trauma in actions, people who want to learn about trauma recovery and other generally interested folks.

check out this web site -- a space for people in activist communities who have faced trauma in actions, people who want to learn about trauma recovery and other generally interested folks.

this site was established in april, 2001, to get information out to all the people who were assaulted by the police during protest actions against the free trade agreement of the americas meetings in canada -- and has grown since then.

we want to explore issues of mental health as they relate to activist communities and how to create healing spaces to work through trauma and sustain the important work we do.

right now, we want to spread the word about this web site -- to get the info we have, out to others. we also want people to submit their own stories, articles, experiences, etc. so, check it out. tell your story. read some info. and pass it on.

http://healingtrauma.pscap.org

healingtrauma.pscap.org