Search Andrew McCrea. Proud and Impetuous Youth Inc.

http://www.redding.com/news/past/20030130toplo074.shtml

Hello everyone, my name's Andy," he said in one of two letters. "I killed a police officer in Red Bluff, California, in a motion to bring attention to, and halt, the police-state tactics that have come to be used throughout our country.
Andy McCrae claimed he is immune from prosecution because he incorporated himself. Corporate officers are shielded from personal liability for a corporation's debts.
McCrae said the name for his corporation, "Proud and Insolent Youth," was taken from Peter Pan, a famous children's story about a band of children vanquishing the evil pirate, Captain Hook.

http://www.indybay.org/news/2002/11/1546092.php