  that some people price at $24.99!
  Bidz.com is PRICELESS!
  Turn Bidz.com into your
  money making machine
  for FREE!
  Everyone is doing it !!!

RE-SELL and make $Thousands 00
winning on BIDZ.COM
It's as EASY as 1... 2... 3... and... here's HOW to do it:
REGISTER, BID & WIN
great items from Bidz.com at 80 - 90% Below Retail Cost!
Click Here To Register NOW!

If the above links do not work or appear, simply copy this URL and paste it into your browser's address field:
http://www.yourmailsource.com/click.asp?lnk=9489&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&ds=57

Third-party offers contained in this email are the sole responsibility of the offer originator. At YourMailSource.com, our aim is to send mail only to those who want to receive it. As a leader in web-based marketing, we take your preferences very seriously. If you wish to unsubscribe from future campaigns, please visit the following website (or copy and paste the following line into your browser) and your address will automatically be removed :