The Savings Register
ON THE WEB

This is an independent offer from Savings Register and is in no way affiliated with or
endorsed by Proctor and Gamble or the Tide brand. Tide is a registered trademark of
Proctor and Gamble.

Get Tide? Detergent for Nothing!
Click the link below.

http://www.ppmtrac.com/tk/204/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Member,

We have Tide detergent ready to send you and it won't cost you a cent!

To claim your Tide detergent for absolutely no cost (there's no charge card required
and no purchase needed) simply click on the link below and follow instructions to tell
us where to send your Tide detergent.

http://www.ppmtrac.com/tk/204/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's that easy and it doesn't cost you even one dime! It's a great way to put your
current detergent to the Clean Wash Test. Take your dirtiest clothes and wash one load
in your regular brand and one with Tide detergent.

We think Tide detergent whitens and brightens clothes better than any other brands!

Sincerely,
Kylie Smith
SavingsRegister.com

P.S. We're declaring today Clean Wash Day USA! Take part in the challenge and see if
your Tide detergent gives you cleaner, brighter, clothing. Join in simply by clicking
the link below!

http://www.ppmtrac.com/tk/204/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS: If you no longer wish to receive this
newsletter, you can unsubscribe by going here:
http://inglesa.net/unsub.php?client=selectfree&msgid=11030300010
and entering your email address.
TRCK:selectfree;fbskhusxqnv*plqghu!qhw;2;