Title: TargetBarter

   plcurechaxf^ffm(pbzHere is the Information you requested on TargetBarter from our
Affiliate Advertisingplcurechaxf^ffm(pbz

HOME OF THE SWEET DEAL!

Almost like Magic,
there is a Web Site where you can Trade what you have for what you want!

Inc. Magazine
TargetBarter said in it's "Best Of The Web" section:
"[TargetBarter] is good for someone shopping for the Family.
I would probably go to a site like this for home or personal items"

~ Savy-Discounts News Letter ~
"It also may be the best way to sell anything of value you own and no longer use. You will be making money ....... "

"I've used Target Barter for a while now.
Just yesterday I bartered with a law firm on Target Barter to incorporate my business!
I SAVED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!
I'm very thankful for TargetBarter and their valuable service. I recommend it highly!"
Publisher, Mega Money News Letter

Legend says that "Merlin the Magician" could turn everyday items into Gold.
Now you can experience the power of that magic.
Use TargetBarter.com to obtain items like these
WITHOUT SPENDING CASH:

Computers, Travel, Collectibles, Cars, Jewelry, Toys, Sporting Goods, Electronics, Hotel Discounts, Gifts, etc. Hundreds of Categories and Thousands of Items to choose...

Want to know exactly how TargetBarter works?

You Join for FREE and list an item to Trade, new or used. You then can get a FREE Cell Phone and $1000 Credit Line to Spend immediately.

When you "SELL" something on TargetBarter, instead of receiving money you receive TargetBarter Dollars. These go into your TargetBarter Trade account for future use.

When you "BUY" something on TargetBarter, you spend your TargetBarter Dollars, which are deducted from your account.

** To View short "Flash Presentation" on TargetBarter... Lot's of Fun ! Very Informative !
(Turn on your Sound & Click Link below)
CLICK HERE

So why not take advantage of this great offer?
It could save you Thousands of Dollars!
FREE to Join ....you can only profit. CLICK HERE plcurechaxf^ffm(pbz

Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive this mailing by subscribing to one or more of our offers or through one of our marketing partners. As a leader in email marketing, Your-Info.Net, is committed to delivering a highly rewarding experience, with offers that include bargains, entertainment, and money-making ideas. However, if you wish to unsubscribe, do so here Third-party offers contained in this email are the sole responsibility of the offer originator.   plcurechaxf^ffm(pbz