Title: Joke-Of-The-Day from the Humor Network
sending over 1 BILLION
jokes every year!
CYPHER , This is Definitely The World's Largest Daily Joke Network March 15, 2003

Travelocity is giving away one million American Airlines AAdvantage miles to two lucky
winners. No purchase necessary. Click here to register. Tell your friends to
register, too, and receive additional entries.

http://ads.optamail.com/c/ads/1/49733660/1860/787/2003-03-15

Quote of the Day

I can resist everything except temptation. Oscar Wilde.

Jokemaster's Note

Exterminators are interesting people...he's a tough guy who doesn't look like he's afraid of anything...a macho type. "Ya gotta real problem here" he anxiously remarked before he even started. "How do you know?" I asked. "I can smell a nasty pest situation," he replied. I did cook some hotdogs early that morning, I thought maybe he was talking about the residual order. "No it ain't the dogs...it's the mice."

He went under the sink. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, c'mon yah little monsters...I'm here now and you suckers will die. Yeah we'll have these guys dead in about 5 hours." He really enjoys his job...he's a hunter!

I asked him if he every had to get rid of two legged pests.., He laughed and said, "Yeah, my second wife!" Okay I was just kidding...he finished his job. I got a bill for $200.00 I think he charged me for listening to my corny jokes...

Have a great weekend!

RESPOND: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Today's Joke

A couple had two little boys ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons would get the blame.

The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed, and asked to see them individually. So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open. The clergyman repeated the question. "Where is God?" Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in big trouble this time! God is missing and they think we did it!"

Pic of the Day

Give the Gift of Laughter!
Send this e-mail to a friend!
Friend's Email

JOKE NOTE PIC QUOTE
Want More Laughs?
Subscribe for FREE! Click below to receive more daily funnies from our various joke lists. Just fill out the easy form!
CLICK HERE
Going on Vacation? We'll hold your mail and drive you to the airport.
CLICK HERE
You received this e-mail because when you signed up you agreed to receive Joke-Of-The-Day from The Humor Network. If you don't want to get these letters anymore please click here or send a blank email.
© 1997-2001 Optanetwork LLC / The Humor Network of original material and compilation of material. All Rights Reserved. JOKE OF THE DAY is a Registered Trademark of The Humor Network. All rights reserved. No Permission is granted for redistribution of The Humor Network Jokes, cartoons, photos or other material without the expressed written permission of The Humor Network. For info on licensing content, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
logo