New $.01/Min Cell Phone with Internet Access

Terrific Part- and Full-Time Careers in the
Booming Technology Marketplace

We need distributors immediately for the
fastest growing technology product in America.

We market the LARGEST WIRELESS WEB NETWORK
utilizing a WIRELESS WEB CELL PHONE
with one-touch Internet access

Our product puts the full Internet in the palm of your hand
with the nation's most reliable and largest digital cellular network.

There are:

No deposits!

No credit turndowns!

No contracts. Everyone is on a monthly plan from day one.

No long distance and no roaming while on our network. Call the entire
US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Also Canada.

Minimal Dead Zones!

1 cent per minute!

Thinnest & lightest phone in history - 2.2 ounces!

Pull up and view emails and websites right on the phone!

Use Voice Command when calling using our "Hands Free"
attachment (i.e. call Joe at work, call wife at home)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To be removed from future mailings, please send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with remove as the subject or
just click this link and send:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]