And another gem from Dum Dum Rummy..."lay down your weapons and walk away."
Surrender before "the full force and fury of war" is unleashed.More comments we can detourn for our own W.A.R. The World Anarchist Revolution.
The fibreglass knives and shaped charge taking of a RR plane in DC looks like a go with a few disposable caucs.The jihadi's finished off the WTC so now the Pentagon awaits.

Group of 6 men used knives to seize Cuban plane, FBI says
Miami Herald - 55 minutes ago
JAILED: These men are among six Cubans now in US custody on charges of conspiring to seize an aircraft by force. They could get 20 years. CHARLES ...
Six Cuban hijackers held without bond Key West Citizen