I've recently discovered MAPS when messages I send to friends started
bouncing back.  I'm finding that large ISP's are paying mailabuse.org
for lists of IP's, and mailabuse.org isn't taking care to ensure the
blacklisted IP's are from known spammers, they're targeting broad
ranges of IP's, and rejecting legitimate email as part of the game.

Has anyone here become a victim of this denial of service attack?
Spam used to upset me.  At most, there's the inconvenience of deleting
the messages that don't get trapped by spamassassin.  But spam never
upset me as much as MAPS, these crooked anti-spammers.  When my
message bounces, I can't just hit resend, because it bounces again.
When I ask to have my IP removed from their blacklist, they tell me to
change my software!

I've never spammed, and my machines are closed to the public, so no
spam has come from my IP.  While I hate spammers just like the next
person, I'm totally willing to join forces with spammers just to
remove these MAPS slimeballs from power.  There needs to be a mailing
list so victims can organize.

I think the most effective approach is to create an ISP boycott list,
which lists ISP's that participate.  Any thoughts?  If we put together
such a list, I'll simply tell all my contacts who are on a listed ISP
to switch ISP's if they want to receive email from me.