Title: Untitled Document

The Micro Peeling Sensation has become one of the most popular all Natural skin cleansing products in Europe and Asia for Men and Women. Now you can reap the benefits of the Micro Peeling Sensation in the US. It works deep into your pores removing oil, dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria and more leaving your skin looking younger, smoother and healthier. It is gentle enough to use everyday, yet strong enough to penetrate even the finest of pores.

• Won't dry your skin

• Won't irritate even the most sensitive of skins

• No chemicals or oily compounds to worry about

• 100% reusable and washable - Can use up to 100 times

• You can safely use it with your favorite lotions and cleansers

Safe for Men and Women