--
On 21 Mar 2003 at 15:22, Damian Gerow wrote:
> That aside, riddle me this: If Iraq does indeed have WMDs,
> where are they? Why aren't they using them?  They're about to
> be slaughtered by the beloved U.S., so why aren't they
> defending themselves?

They are not defending themselves much with guns or scuds
either.  Some of them do not like Saddam, some of them do not
like the fact that any resistance gets swiftly blasted, some of
them are waiting for orders that will never come, because the
command and control system has been blown up.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     6OB3+yj38vf3Dh+Wjhdc3lYVpWVM0v3Vk2UPgwHO
     4ngc4yVzfRoB1NojR71Lmypj2x7DNPtIddi3bJqkj