Additional items for March 24, 2003
> War journalists say TV's Iraq coverage is overly patriotic (Newsday)
> Pacifica Radio Network says its mission is peace, social justice (WSJ)

War journalists looked ready to 'lets roll' some grenades into Centcom the other day.
Some uppity frog even worked it into a (lame) question.It took THREE DAYs to get the 'set' firing.Things seem more relaxed today/tonite? without Tommy Frankenstein around and there was almost a laugh today when a bombastic Oz reporter asked how well the ARSE-IES  (seppo pron.) were doing,(at drinking beer!?) Hardie Ha Ha.

Where's Hunter S.Thomson when we really need him?