On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 04:51 PM, Bill Stewart wrote:
Yeah, like that'll not only get lots of cooperation out of all the spooks,
but I'm sure it'll also result in the FBI being highly motivated to probe deeply
and tell Congress everything it finds out... At least when the KGB
investigated other parts of the KGB, they could find out who lied,
who knew they lied, and shoot them all to cover up their tracks.

When the KGB or GRU discovered such behavior, the M.O. was to strap the offender onto a plank and then slowly push him feet first into an incinerator.

I would recommend the same thing for the FBI, CIA, DIA, ONI, and NSA directors, except they all have earned such treatment.

Why doesn't a freedom fighter do something bold like fly a loaded jetliner into the Pentagon?

Oh, you mean someone tried that?

--Tim May
"The Constitution is a radical document...it is the job of the government to rein in people's rights." --President William J. Clinton