John Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Whether either of these work as bragged or are psyop mirages is worth betting
>an WMD Indian nickle on.

It's a cool toy, but I can't see someone using a $1M e-bomb when a $1000 Mk.82
will do the same thing, especially if there's any chance it'll be captured
intact by an enemy who can... hmm, there's a thought:

Bush announces discovery of WMD in Baghdad.

US forces have discovered an Iraqi WMD embedded in a crater in floor of the
the Ministry of Truth in Baghdad.  "We were flabbergasted" said a
flabbergasted spokesthing. "They'd even dummied it up to look like it was
manufactured in the US".

Peter.