This is an independent offer from ConsumerValueDirect.
Should America Be At War
Yes Or No
Take our survey. Your vote is needed

Dear Member,

Your Opinion Is Needed!

Participate and qualify to receive this USA T-shirt complimentary*.
Click the link below.

http://www.ppmtrac.com/tk/218/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for joining us again!

With the current situation in the Middle East, we're conducting a United States
Consumer survey about the WAR WITH IRAQ and we'd like to invite you to help us out.

Let your opinions be heard amongst Americans and the world!

After answering the question above, you qualify to receive a complimentary* USA
T-shirt. Your opinion counts! Click the link below.

http://www.ppmtrac.com/tk/218/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely,
Kate