On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 01:34:38PM -0500, stuart wrote:
> On Sunday, March 30, 2003, Harmon Seaver came up with this...
> HS>     Too bad the Romans didn't finish the job of feeding that lot to the lions
> HS> a couple of milleniums ago.
>
> Encouraging the imperial persecution of a religious minority?

   Well, it looks at this point that it would have been a reasonable trade-off,
given the millions who have been tortured and murdered in Europe and the
Americas since the Council of Nicea in 425 by the offspring of those surviving
christers. And considering all those from Africa murdered and enslaved here by
christers, And especially now, considering the millions enslaved as we speak
in the US by christers, and what we can clearly see about to happen with
the new christer crusades.

   Sometimes the few must be sacrificed for the common good, eh? 8-)
Obviously the christers, past and present, see it that way.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix

hoka hey!