I just bring this apropos nothing really...except it does get a little annoying to hang around this list with Hettingers endless predictions of the end of the (financial) world while Mongo fussess around like a broody hen.All the while we are no closer to the 'cold fusion' hack simple enough to knock back spam.
This is the so called 'millicent ghetto',scorned by chowderhett and the Mong,the ghetto protected by millions of copyright cops in a scaled down simalacrum of the real (Chaumian?) world protected by the Molochs of money,power and inertia.
This RIAA thang is no sideshow dontcha know...and Linux IS 'open source communism'
We don't need Cold Fusion so much as a Hot Revolution,ignorance is no excuse.
DAVID!
Why has thou forsaken us?