Congratulations !

You have earned a No Charge – 2 Night Hotel Stay Reward at a Holiday Inn in select locations Nationwide such as The Smokey Mountains, Myrtle Beach, LasVegas, Nassau and more! Call Toll Free 1-888-726-0052 now to discover your assigned location!

Use it this Winter,  Spring, Summer, or Fall--- BUT Hurry and CLAIM it NOW!  Notice: This is an attempt to notify you of unused rewards now in your account.

Your reward is sponsored by The Holiday Inn Express and Suites at Summer Bay Resort.  This promotional offer is being issued in conjunction with the Inuagural sailing of Ocean Club Cruises which set's sail from Cocoa Beach Florida. In celebration, ALL reward holders who participate in their Inaugural sailing special will also receive an additional 5 night REWARD stay good for your use immediately!

Our reservation agents are standing by between 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST Monday-Friday to answer your questions and to help you with your travel itinerary.

Click here for your confirmation information and Call Toll Free 1-888-726-0052 now!

 Best Regards,

Holiday Inn Express and Suites at Summer Bay Resort
Rewards Notification Department
1-888-726-0052

You have received this email because you have signed up to receive offers from One Step Marketing and/or through one of our affiliate partners.
Our privacy policy can be found here.
Click here to be removed from future mailings.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
One Step Marketing 1-800-564-0244

TM: <3;88.MwbcMzDYR9RRG78tS;182024>