Dear Friend,

I am Mr Jimoh Lawal, Bank Manager of ORIENT BANK OF NIGERIA, Lagos Branch. I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition for you and it is carefully
explained for your understanding as follows.

On June 6 1998, an American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a numbered time account
(Fixed)deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-five
Million United States Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly has since died from an automobile
accident.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and
all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not
declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest
is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come
forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5(five)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody
applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's
labour will not get into the hands of some undeserving and corrupt officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide me immediately with the following; your
full names, date and place of birth and complete address with confidential telephone
and fax numbers so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the
services of two attorneys for drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the
necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the
transfer.

A bank account in any part of the world, which you would provide, will
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The
money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and
40% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details
and relevant documents that will help you understand.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be
most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my
share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via e-mail.

Thanks and regards

Jimoh Lawal