FROM THE DESK OF
Rev (Mrs.) Tina Mgbada
N N P C.

I am Rev (Mrs.) Tina Mgbada, Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).I have been mandated by my boss Mr.
Jackson Gauis Obaseki to urgently look for a trustworthy business minded individual
who can conveniently handle a transaction without much stress.

On the 23rd/24th of December 2002, the Office building of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation was gutted with fire, although a youth movement claims
responsibility, we the insider know that it was perpetrated by High ranking Government
officials who want to cover their trace of embezzling the enormous Nigerian Oil money
and to avoid being probed by the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.

As it is now, there are three of these papers that were with me for payment when this
happened and after showing it to my boss, he decided this was a one time chance which
would be carried out successfully with out any risk.

The documents are already approved payment vouchers for the payment of us$18 million
meant for the Organization Administrative Arm of the NNPC.  As it is now, we have
claimed it was burnt in the Fire but also my boss has issued instruction for the
transfer of the money to the Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS AG), with the
Identification of the Beneficiary as Confidential and to be provided in a later time.

If you are ready to assist us, my boss Mr. Jackson Gauis-Obaseki, would write a letter
stating you as the beneficiary of the fund.  You would have to take charge of the
collection of the fund immediately on his behave and I would come over to supervise
the disbursement of the fund.

For the above to be carried out without any hitch, you would have to provide quickly
your full name, Banking Account and bank address for the transfer, and your personal
Telephone and fax number as the UBS would be contacting you strictly through fax.

My boss has agreed to compensate you with US$5 Million and pay you any expenses you
may incur during the course of this transaction.  Please being that as soon as the UBS
contacts you, we would not have right over the said fund and the UBS would only deal
with the stated beneficiary therefore we  demands that you always give us a feed back
to keep us abreast.

As soon as I see your response and willingness to help as regards to this, I will
furnish you on the next line of action to take, but be rest assured that this
transaction is 100% risk free,

NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there on the internet
but certainly, this is not thesame. Please do not fail to understand that in spite of
all that, opportunities of this kind still around. Now I urge you to take this message
seriously and with an open mind, with good faith and trust. Join me and I am assuring
you now that you will never be disappointed.

Treat as strictly confidential.

Best regards,

Rev. Dr. (Mrs.) Tina Mgbada