NEWS ALERT

Aussie Apparel Group Ltd (OTCBB: AASI)

Near Term Target Price:  $.20
Shares Outstanding 171 Million
Approx. Float 27 Million
Near Term Price Proj.  $.20

A Few Reasons to Own AASI:
  1. According to Sporting Goods Intelligence, the US sports apparel market was an estimated $19.08 Billion at Wholesale in 2002.
  2. Estimates US$280 Million in Domestic Revenue Over 5 Year Period.
  3. In the late 1960’s, the four “original” surf/extreme sports apparel brands emerged out of Australia, the country that set the trend in extreme sports apparel. Three of the four are have already gone International
    • Quiksilver: Now a $750 Million global concern publicly traded (NYSE: ZQK)
    • Billabong: Now a $490 Million global concern publicly traded on the ASX.
    • RipCurl: A private company that is estimated to be doing around $250 Million globally.
  4. The fourth brand, Hot Tuna, is now poised to join the other three on the International stage under its new owner, AASI.
  5. Extreme sports is the Fastest Growing segment in both the sporting goods and apparel industries.
  6. A major facet of extreme sports is the boards-sports segment. Board-sports include skateboarding, surfing, wakeboarding and snowboarding.
  7. The management team has a combined 80 years of experience in the business.
  8. Bruce MacGregor, President/CEO, who most recently grew Razor (the Scooter Company) from a $15 million toy company into a $200 million sporting goods concern.
  Update

Whew! What confusion, if a 5-1 forward split and a symbol change wasn’t enough, AAPP or AAPR was notified by Nasdaq that AAPR symbol was given to AAPP Pre-Split by Mistake (read PR below).

So, our understanding is that AASI is now the NEW SYMBOL to be Effective The Beginning of Trading On May 28th.

Like someone once said “Confusion Creates Opportunity”, we certainly hope so in the case of AASI.

Enough said about the split and New Symbol:AASI , let’s move on to more fundamental POSITIVE DEVOLPMENTS.

Today, after the Stock Market Closed, AASI issue some New PR.

Great News! AASI on their way to $280 Million Dollars in sales over the next 5 years. More importantly, another licensing deal that gives AASI potentially big bucks, a lot of exposure and virtually no downside as quoted by the CEO,

“We will continue to pursue the licensing side on the international front. Not only does it build brand awareness for our various labels, it also has a very positive impact on both our cash flow and bottom line. The licensees fund the inventory and sales/marketing efforts, and any additional cost to support them beyond what we already spend on our domestic efforts is relatively insignificant.”

Remember, AASI is the Company, in our opinion, with the Strong Management Team and Clear Vision for the Future, and Tremendous Contacts for New Deals within their sector.

One never know’s when New Pr is forthcoming.

So, keep a Watchful eye on the NEW AASI, and as always, Watch This Stock Trade.

  Press Release

Aussie Apparel Group Signs Hot Tuna Licensee for UK & Ireland

-Agreement Requires Minimum Sales of US$14.1 million Over First Five Years-

Los Angeles, CA, May 27, 2003 - Aussie Apparel Group Ltd. (OTC-BB: AASI), an emerging growth apparel company focused on the extreme sports enthusiast, announced today that on May 15 it signed an agreement with Revo (UK) Ltd. to be the exclusive licensee for the Company’s Hot Tuna brand in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The agreement with Revo calls for minimum sales of US$14.1 million (UK£8.7 million) over the next five years based on exchange rate as of 5/15/03 of UK£1.00 per US$1.617.

This announcement comes one month after the company announced its first licensing agreement with Frontier International Holdings for Australia/New Zealand in a agreement that requires minimum sales of AUS$53.8 million over five years. Bruce MacGregor, President & CEO of Aussie Apparel Group said, “We will continue to pursue the licensing side on the international front. Not only does it build brand awareness for our various labels, it also has a very positive impact on both our cash flow and bottom line. The licensees fund the inventory and sales/marketing efforts, and any additional cost to support them beyond what we already spend on our domestic efforts is relatively insignificant.”

Added MacGregor, “We are very excited to have Revo as our UK licensee for our Hot Tuna brand. Revo has received tremendous interest from UK retailers as they seek ‘old school’ surf brands such as Hot Tuna and there is evidence that the demand for extreme sports apparel, including surf-related clothing, is growing worldwide.”

Gregory McCarry, Managing Director at Revo said, “ We are extremely pleased to finalize this agreement with Aussie Apparel and we look forward to working with them in growing the Hot Tuna brand within the UK. The UK and European markets are constantly developing in respect to the global surf market and brands such as Hot Tuna enjoy tremendous brand awareness and support.”

Terms of the license agreement with Revo state that it is for a minimum of ten years, with an option to extend for an additional ten years. Both parties have agreed to minimum sales and royalties for the first five years. According to the agreement, minimum royalty payments to Aussie Apparel over the next five years will total US$846,500.

About Revo (UK) Ltd.
Revo (UK) Ltd. was established in 1993 to work with Australian surf brands as a licensee and distributor. The company is based in the UK’s Southwest region and today offers a total in-house package in respect to brand management from design, production, marketing, sales and distribution. In more recent times, Revo has adopted a multi-brand philosophy that Revo considers crucial to its growth over the next five years. With the inclusion of the Hot Tuna brand into the Revo portfolio, the company anticipates solid growth over the next five years.

About Aussie Apparel Group, Ltd.
Aussie Apparel Group is an emerging growth apparel company focused on the rapidly growing extreme sports apparel market. Aussie Apparel uses a multi-branded and multi-distribution approach to market and distribute its own four brands: Hot Tuna, focused on the surfing enthusiast; Xisle, targets the surfer and skater; and Piranha Boy and Piranha Girl, its children’s surfing line.

SAFE HARBOR
This release is intended as a forward-looking statement within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The risks and uncertainties that may affect the operations, performance, development and results of the Company’s business include but are not limited to; fluctuations in financial results, availability and customer acceptance of our products and services, the impact of competitive products, services and pricing, general market trends and conditions, and other risks detailed in the Company’s SEC reports. Actual results may vary materially from projected results.

Aussie Apparel Group Announces Symbol Change From AAPR to AASI

LOS ANGELES, May 27, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Aussie Apparel Group Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: AAPP) announced today that NASDAQ changed its new symbol from AAPR to "AASI." The change was due to an inadvertent error at NASDAQ whereby the AAPR symbol just issued to the company apparently conflicts with the symbol of a NYSE company.

The new symbol AASI -- issued today by NASDAQ will be effective at the opening of business on Wednesday, May 28, 2003. The company apologizes for any confusion and/or inconvenience this may have caused to it shareholders.

Safe Harbor: purposely omitted, got to yahoo to see it (too long)

  Valuation

Like we said earlier Crocodile Dundee Move Over, there might just be another water loving creature invading our shores by the name of “Hot Tuna”.

Well, we have stressed in the past the key to any business is a solid business plan along with a strong management team.

The concept for AASI although not new being retail, but the market targeted just happens to be the fastest growing segment of the retail industry.

AASI’s business plan appears to us to be solid in concept (only time will tell), but what really intrigues us is the dept of the management team.

As the saying goes “It’s not what you know, but Who you know” what we mean by this, if you take a really close look at Senior Management then maybe you will see what we see.

From the Bio’s of Senior Management, in our opinion, we believe that AASI will be given every chance to get their product line shown to the masses, because we believe that management has the contacts to get AASI product line shown.

Out of the Australian market have come some of the latest in extreme sports fashions, Quiksilver, -(NYSE: ZQK), a global company, originated in Australia and now boasts more than $750 million in annual revenues, as well as Billabong’s and RipCurl to mention a few. In fact, 'extreme sports' is now the fastest-growing segment in both the sporting goods and apparel industries.

It’s possible that AASI can do the same thing in the extreme sports apparel industry, CONSIDERING SENIOR MANAGEMENT IN THEIR PREVIOUS LIFE STARTED AND GREW THEIR RESPECTIVE BUSINESSES TO ALMOST A BILLION DOLLARS IN REVENUES, AND HAVE NOW JOINED FORCES TO TRY TO DO THE SAME THING.

We believe, that it is clearly possible for AASI to execute on their plan, because the Retail Industry Worldwide is so large, which makes it possible for companies like AASI to become niche players and to succeed.

AASI is projecting better than 280 Million Dollars in Revenue over the next 5 years. Based on current PR and Senior Managements previous success it is, in our opinion, for AASI to show the world that AASI could possibly generate $34 Million Dollars in Revenues, and be profitable.

One way to value a company is to look at its peers in the industry. According to Multex, relative to comparative companies within the Retailing Industry, AASI could possibly realize superior growth in business and earnings over the near-to-intermediate term period. A grouping of comparable companies within this Industry currently trades at an average price to sales multiple of 1.50 times.

If AASI were to trade today in the marketplace at two thirds the multiple of revenues as its peers (which is 1 times), then based on $35 Million Dollars in revenues NEAR TERM, THIS WOULD EQUATE TO A STOCK PRICE OF $0.20 PER SHARE.

Talking about the Outback and going fishing, at last look AASI is currently trading near a 52 week low.

One never knows when a big fish will be hooked or in our line of business when NEW PR is forthcoming.

But keep a REALLY close eye on this POTENTIAL BOTTOM FISHER, and as always, Watch This Stock Trade.

  Conclusion

With everyone from kids to adults and male and female alike getting involved in these extreme sports and the many others who just like to keep up with the latest fashion statement with extreme sportswear, AASI may just be the next apparel brand Worldwide.

  Our Advertisement To You

Are you a CEO of a Public Company or the Head of an Investor Relations or Public Relations Firm interested in Advertising your Company, or do you have a Product or Service that you would like Advertised to what we believe is the most Qualified & Largest Permission Based Opt-in Membership in the World, demographically speaking.

Unlike any other Email Marketer in the World, we can Guarantee Your Advertisement to be Opened and Read by over 1 Million of our Membership within 12 Hours of when we start to send Emails. We believe no other Email Marketer in the World can make this claim.

Yes, that’s right Guaranteed and Verified by what we believe is the Most Sophisticated Tracking Software in the World. Don’t be confused with other offers to Send Million’s of Emails as opposed to our offer whereby over 1 Million of our Members actually Open and Read Your Advertisement within 12 Hours of when we start to send emails, and many more thereafter.

We Don’t Come Cheap! We charge a premium for our services. So, only serious inquiries need to reply. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please click here and provide us with your contact information and some detail of what you are looking to advertise. If we are interested one of our representative’s will contact you shortly.

******* Important Notice and Disclaimer: Please Read *******

The purpose of this advertisement is to provide publicity for the advertised company, its products or services. This advertisement is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and does not provide an analysis of the financial position of the company. Investor Insights, and affiliates (II), publishes reports providing information on selected companies that II believes has investment potential. II is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. II accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AASI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. An affiliate of II has been hired by the company, and received three hundred and thirty five thousand free trading shares of common stock of AASI by a third party for the publication and circulation of this report, which has been sold.. In addition, AASI has renewed their agreement, and an affiliate of II has received an additional five hundred thousand pre-split free trading shares of AASI by a third party. II intends to sell all or a portion of the AASI stock at or about the time of publication of this report. Subsequently II may buy or sell shares of AASI stock in the open market. Since an affiliate of II has been compensated there is an inherent conflict of interest. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. For further details concerning these risks and uncertainties, see the SEC filings of AASI including the company's most recent annual and quarterly reports.

You are currently subscribed to The Investor Insights mailing list as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]