Title: IN-FORUM Newsletter

4/3/03 Vol. 1 No. 2 IN-FORUM

PressPass home page
IN-FORUM PressPass gives access to The Forum Archives
A new subscription service from IN-FORUM called Press Pass allows for unlimited use of The Forum's archives from 1995 to the present. Other features include: 14 day video vault to WDAY and WDAZ; full obituary and archive access; thumbnail photo service, personal folders, quick daily views with week and month category retrieval. The monthly service is only $4.95/mo for individuals, institutional pricing is also available, contact Paul Amundson.

Other Features:

  • ALL IN-FORUM ARTICLES
  • LOCAL PHOTOS FROM JAN 1, 2003-PRESENT.
  • FULL ACCESS TO OBITUARIES
  • UNLIMITED ARCHIVE SEARCHING
  • FAST LOADING GRAPHIC FREE ARTICLE PAGES
  • BROWSE BY DAY OR BY CATEGORY
  • 'MY FOLDER' STORAGE AREA
  • DESKTOP SEARCHING
  • 14 DAY VIDEO ARCHIVE WDAY / WDAZ
  • CUSTOMIZE YOUR LAYOUT COLORS

Contact Info:
To Register go to:
http://presspass.in-forum.com

Start Your FREE Trial!

$4.95 / month
(After seven days we'll send you an e-mail with an offer to subscribe to PressPass for only $4.95/mo.)

Pricing:
$4.95 / month Individual Account
$29.95 / month *Business Account
*includes 12 log-ins

Q: What is PressPass?
A: PressPass offers full access to The Forum Archives including full obituaries. PressPass also presents you with today's news in a streamlined easy access format.

Auto Search
Let PressPass search new articles for you. Enter keywords for up to 3 Auto Searches. The items found by Auto Search will be stored in 'my folder'.

Desktop Search is a program which allows you to search the Forum archives right from your desktop.

Using Desktop Search is extremely easy.

You must currently be logged in to PressPass to use Desktop Search. As a subscriber to PressPass once you have logged in you remain logged in until you choose to logout from within PressPass.

i29i29 Internet Service Available Nationwide
Contact us today and receive 3 months for the price of 2!
i29 Internet Access is now available nationwide. The service is available in more than 3,000 calling areas across the country. For only $14.95 for 150hrs./mo. subscribers can use our popular dial-up Internet service in calling areas across the country. www.i29.net

For more information about IN-FORUM contact Stuart Stockmoe
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone: 701-451-5629