President/Ceo

Dear Sir,

I hope this email meets you well; my name is Malam A. my father died some months ago.
He had and left me US$25.5 Million dollars(Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand
dollars) kept in a Fixed Deposit account.
I plan to transfer this money to your safe account through the banking system.
I am a bit young and cannot access a foreign account; this is why I need your help.
There is too much pressure on me here and I just want to leave my country and settle
down in Europe or America or anywhere else.
Where i can invest in this sum safely, Can I trust you? Will the funds be safe with
you? Will you help me? For your efforts and help I will gladly give you 30% of the
total amount.10% will be used for any expenses that may occur during the process.60%
will be for me. My direct secure Telephone Number is: 2289444155. In case you need to
reach me by phone or if you have any questions call me or send me an email please
leave your telephone and fax number and I will get back to you. This business must be
dealt with total confidentiality. Will you help? If you do not want to assist me or
this email might come at a bad time, I sincerely apologize and please do not be
offended by it. Thank you for reading my letter.

 Regards

Malam A.
My secure email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]